Friday, March 7, 2014

Sem 2 Fine Art Photography Project 1

First "Fine Art Photography project"
Had to choose between a variety of words and depict them in all 6 Final photographs, I chose Light and Movement and then gave emphasis on human-kind,however my ideas are not clear enough, mainly because I worked on the project the last minute.

This is mainly the idea of people bulking-up or gaining power, honestly, the idea was to take a photo of my friend as a Super-Sayan From Dragonball-Z anime by Akira Toriyama.


 This is Imitation, people tend to imitate others, this guy was imitating the satelite dish.

 I can be here, yet be somewhere else, or invisible, this is mainly a mental issue.


 Three wise monkeys, probably everyone knows about those. The Three monkeys are Mizaru, covering his eyes, who sees no evil, Kikazaru,covering his ears, hearing no evil,and Iwazaru, covering his mouth,who speaks of no evil.

 "I can do anything, I can be anywhere, I can be free" at least more than the people of the past.


..and this is everything about humanity, conflict, people fight, no particular reason, we just crave for power.

Photos taken at Mackenzy beach & a rooftop  parking downtown Larnaca


Models:
Savvas Pieri
Nicolas Karmiri

No comments:

Post a Comment