Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sem 2 Fine Art Practise Studio II (Painting) Reality: Still Life

For this module we had to paint our own reality's still life, I chose spray cans for I have been doing Graffiti since I was 13.

SKETCHBOOK EXPERIMENTATION 

 Acrylics on Cardboard.

 Acrylics on Aluminium foil.
Acrylics & Pen on Wooden Scraps.
Acrylics & Paint Markers on Old Metallic Computer Part.
Paint Markers on See-through Plastic Slide from an Old Computer.
 Acrylics on Wooden Chess-Board.
 Acrylics on Paper.
 Acrylics on Paper Tray from the Bakery.
Acrylics & Charcoal on Paper & Cardboard.


FINALS



 Spray-paint, Acrylics & Maker on Cardboard.
 Acrylics on Cardboard.
Close-up from the previous one



*All my Whites are Acrylics mixed with Kerosene  & All my Blacks are Enamel

No comments:

Post a Comment